Monday, November 18, 2013

Introducing our 2014 Team!!

Well hello everyone!

After a very hectic (nothing new!) week last week, I have found the time tonight to take a minute to announce our new team for 2014!

Firstly THANK YOU very very much to all that applied. I cannot begin to tell you the difficulty in choosing this team. I do not feel like I am an expert, so I hate being the one that makes these decisions. So I do not take it lightly. And just like I understand that it is JUST a challenge blog, I do also know what it is like.. I have been there many times in the past and it always stings. I know I said I would not email everyone individually but I did! Over 100 applications.. but in my crazy busy life I felt it was important. That's just what I am like. 

So anyway, you don't need to hear my whole life story LOL! I know you are just here to see who made it. So here we go.. some of my most favourite scrapbookers around are on this list,  that I hope will give you lots of inspiration throughout 2014...


Creative Team Members and Social Coordinators 
Val Thorpe (South Africa)
Lizzy Hill (Australia)

Creative Team
Miranda Edney (USA)
Yuko Tanaka (Japan)
Zaneta Glowa(Zanka) (Sweden)
Elena Olinevich (Belarus)
Ana Paula Leal (Brazil)
Daria Pneva (Russia) 
Wilma Voermans (Switzerland)
Aida Domisiewicz (Poland)
Song Li (USA)
Georgia Heald (Australia)
Stephanie Schütze (Switzerland) 
Limor Webber (Canada) 
Olga Heldwein (Poland)
Stacey Young (Australia)
Patricia Basson (South Africa)
Jelissa Mei (Singapore)
Olga Vasileva (Russia)
Elena Smoktunova (Russia)
Maja Stokk (Sweden)
Anna Wiśniewska - Wiosanka (Poland)
 Ola Komenok (Israel)


Yes, I hear you ask "isn't it a BIG team?". Oh yes it is.. because I love everyone on this team, and because I have decided that we will go back to 2 reveals a month as of January, I thought it would be awesome to have a big team once again!

And now let's put some faces to those names..
I urge you to click on their names on the list above and visit their blogs! You will not be disappointed!

I cannot wait for this new team to start on January 1st :) 

Take care everyone :) 


49 comments:

  1. I see so many of my friends and well known faces!!! Congrats ladies to all of you. The team is fabulous! And I totally understand you Nadia, that your team is growing :) To narrow down the list of DT members after DT call is such a difficult task!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the members of the new design team! It's a dream team indeed!
    OUAS and Nadia, I will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the girls! Its an awesome team to be on! and Nadia is just the prefect person to "work" or should i 'd rather say to have fun with:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot woot! congratulations to all the ladies! certainly rocks big time! so many familiar faces and friends, am SO happy for you all! you will just LOVE it!! Have fun and just enjoy!! Won't say bye, not quite yet. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing new line up of ladies. So sad to be leaving this team, but I know you guys will be fantastic and I look forward to seeing your inspiration every month. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the girls. What an amazing lineup of talented artists!! You are sure to have a fabulous and fun year at OUAS with the gorgeous Nadia!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still can´t belive that my face is in that group of amazing scrapbookers!!! Congrats again all fellow teamies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a fabulous lineup. cant wait to see all the beautiful creations. massive congrats to you all xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the talented ladies! I'm looking forward to see what beautiful creations you'll bring us for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge, huge congrats to you all and I see names I know up there so well done ladies, I look what happens with your creations in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. whooo congrats to a wonderful, fabulous new team....love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the girls, and to Once Upon a Sketch!! Lovely to see not less than THREE Swedish girls on the team!! Good luck to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to all....I see lots of familiar faces and talented artists...enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. huge congratulations everyone!!! what an amazing team!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a team! Look forward to seeing what they get up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, wow, wow! Rock stars - congratulations to the new kids on the block!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats girls! You will love being a part of this team- enjoy the coming year! :)

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to the new DT...you'll love it here...I know I did! Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you all...Still pinching myself! What an amazing group of talented artists to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So happy to be a part of this team =) Congrats to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats to everyone! This is a great team to be on, you will all LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats to each and everyone of you talented gals. I look forward to being inspired by you

    ReplyDelete
  23. Big Congrats to all of you super talented and inspiring ladies!!! What a TEAM!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Big Congratulations to everyone! What an amazing team!

    ReplyDelete
  25. so excited to be on board! congrats to all the ladieS! Nadia you are amazin!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats all :) Look forward to lots of inspiration!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely THRILLED to be part of such a team of fabulous scrappers...can't wait to start working alongside you all......or to start commenting!!!!! Yeah, call me crazy.....:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an amazing team! You ladies are going to love it :) Congrats to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fabulous TEAM!! All my idols all in one place! The inspiration will be boundless. Super excite for each and everyone of you. Looking forward to all the creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. This team seriously rocks! So many amazingly talented ladies! I can't wait for this year of inspiration to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. congrats to all of us and looking forward to a great term ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Stunning team... congrats to all my scrappy friends who made it :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. oh! congratulations to the beautiful team!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats!!! Girls you are amazing!
    Dasha, Natasha, Olga, Lena, Elena, Tanya - WOW! you are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats to everyone....so awesome! A special woot woot to my scrappy friends Val, Patricia, Song Li, Anna Wisniewska and Elena, Tracey, Maja and Wilma! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats to you all!!
    And a big thanks to Nadia for mailing to each applicant, that means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congrats to everybody on the New DT.
    I'm so excited to see what you will do over the next year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  38. OH! MY GOODNESS ME.... This line up is INCREDIBLE!! WOW WEE.... CONGRATS ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congrats ladies! What a fantastic group of scrappers on this team!!!!!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Huge congrats girls - this team is flippin amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  41. What an amazing team! Wow! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete